Here at English Tea Paperie we create custom stationery to suit your personality. Our main goal is to put the fun into note-writing again and challenge the boring, generic offerings of department stores and card shops. We believe hand written stationery is a personal gift and a sharing of yourself that should reflect your individual personality. With ever changing interests and life milestones, custom-created illustrated stationery allows you to present your unique self.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

So Many New Designs, We Can't Pick a Fave!

Today was a wonderfully successful design day!  It's been forever since I've been able to get my sketch on and I feel very happy with all of the cards created.  Here are a few that made it to the site and are available for purchase.

ROBINS NEST Social Notes.

MATTHEW 11:28 Social Notes
PRETTY BANNER Social Notes
RETRO SPECS Social Notes
Find all of these designs on our site here.

Which is your favorite?

1 comment:

  1. I found you through Scarlet Threads...I'm obsessed with personalized paper and yours is adorable. I love your monograms!

    ReplyDelete